Sunday, February 8, 2009

HAVE REASONS ,WHY I LOVE YOU !!


21 Reasons wHy I LoVe YoU....

  • * I can be myself when I am with you.
  • * Your idea of romance is dim lights, soft music, and just the two of us.
  • * Because you make me feel like, like, like I have never felt before.
  • * I can tell you anything, and you won't be shocked
  • * Our undying faith is what keeps the flame out of love alive
  • * You and me together, we can make magic.
  • * We're a perfect match.
  • * Thinking of you, fills me with a wonderful feeling.
  • * Your love gives me the feeling, that the best is still ahead.
  • * You never give up on me, and that's what keeps me going.
  • * You are simply irresistible
  • * I love you because you bring the best out of me.
  • * Your terrific sense of humor
  • * Every time I look at you, my heart misses a beat.
  • * You're the one who holds the key to my heart
  • * You always say what I need to hear (You are perfect).
  • * You have taught me the true meaning of love.
  • * Love is, what you mean to me - and you mean everything.
  • * You are my theme for a dream.
  • * I have had the time of my life and I owe it all to you.
  • * And, of-course, your intelligence, 'cause you were smart enough to fall in love with me .

No comments: