Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Beauty to Be a Women

THE REAL BEAUTY OF A WOMAN
A woman was asked, what she used to make her complexion so beautiful, and her whole being so bright and attractive. Her answer changed everything and changed all the people around her thinking of women changed.
  • She answered:
  • I use for my lips, Truth
  • I use for my voice, Kindness
  • I use for my ears, Compassion
  • I use for my hands, Charity
  • I use for my figure, Uprightness
  • I use for my heart, Love
  • I use for any who do not like me, Prayer.”

When God made a woman, so changed the world.
Woman give that softness to anything. A child can run to a woman and all the tears will be gone. A woman have the ability to heal where others hurt. The softness of a woman’s touch can solve many problems, heart braking problems. God tuse woman to be mothers. Women can bear pain better than men. The role of a mother is probably the most important career a woman can have. Motherhood is the most important of all the professions, requiring more knowledge than any other department in human affairs. Your mother can be your best friend, sometimes your only friend, she will always listen. A mother will always be there for you, no matter what. A mother will never ask you to pay you back for everything that she had done for you in life. She always see the best in you. She will give her life for you. She is the one everybody can count on for the things that matters the most.

This is a Tribute to mother and women

No comments: