Sunday, January 25, 2009

FEED BACK FROM ORKUT-WHY MASTER CRITICISE EACH OTHER? -OSHO


THERE IS A HOT DISCUSSIONS ARE GOING ON EVERY WHERE IN ORKUT FORUMS . MANY ORKUT MEMBERS FROM VARIOUS FORUMS ARE USING/QUOTING OUR 'LET GO' BLOG POST AND GAVE A LINK OF OUR BLOG POST.
THANKS TO ORKUT AND THE OVERWHELMING RESPONSE TO OUR POST FROM ITS MEMBERS.

ABOUT THE POST :-
WHY MASTER CRITICISE EACH OTHER? - OSHO
From orkut forum - "OSHO LOVERS INDIA "
oosh,
parthi
are u going to be enlightened by knowing if osho was enlightened or not. why do want to know? and what are u going to achieve by knowing. osho says just by listening to him no one wud get enlightened. his comparisson on others is his way making u to clear certain conditioning of ur mind. if u want u take it or leave it
.
As far as his contradictions are concerned,they seem to exist on surface, because he was destroying borrowed beleifs and conditioning of his ppl....but l can say....deep down his message has never changed or become contradictory.
lakshmana
Friends
Please allow me to share with you my experience which may be relevant with the topic.I was a staunch Krishnamurti follower in late 80's. I was totally bowled over by his enormous thought and originality. I thought there was nothing else to know, read or understand. JK was height of heights.Then I chanced to read some Osho. After couple of ecstatic encounters, there was this shock. In a book I do not remember the name of,Osho abused JK, which to me, was revolting. It angered me, disturbed me, and threw me off my railings. I simply could not digest any person of depth could say such things about Jiddu Krishnamurti.My confusion and skepticism about Osho continued, but I went on reading Osho, and that was his magnetism. Subsequently in early90's I was fortunate to read a few passages from a number of Osho's books about the essence of JK. Osho was all reverence for JK and through those few passages I have understood JK much more than I have learned in years of reading and listening to JK. It was Jk unfolded specially for me by Osho. Now JK and Osho are a unified soul as I see.Osho criticized all the masters whenever there was a chance of a disciple getting stuck with a master without getting the essence, which only helps to strengthen one's ego and weaken one's religiousness. We also should remember Osho's answers were questioner-specific. Osho ridiculed Jesus, Mahavir, Buddha, Meera,Adi Sankara, Mohammed who were certailnly enlightnend masters of the greatest attainable heights. He of course, tore apart all possible popular gurus who were no where near enlightenment.Thank you Osho

LOVE.
To see the link, Go to Orkut from here:-
Like this above, there are many discussions going on in various orkut forums and many people gave our link and the readers/members of the forums thanked them for this wonderful post.
'I really glad to hear, this post reached so wide and far and enlightened many hearts.The purpose is served.'

No comments: